After graduating from Florida Coastal School of Law in 2003, Brandon immediately began working in private practice protecting the public. He has spent his entire career practicing primarily family law, with an emphasis on litigation. His trial experience includes Divorce, Paternity, Custody/Time-sharing/Visitation, Child Support, Domestic Violence Injunctions, Guardianship, Adoption, and multiple Criminal matters, in both Felony and Misdemeanor Court. In addition to his career as an attorney, Beardsley was raised in Western Kentucky where he grew up working in his family’s small business.
• Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, Florida, 2003, J.D.
Honors: Phi Delta Phi Murray State University, Murray, Kentucky, 2000, B.S.
Major: Political Science
• First Coast Technical College
• St Augustine Tire & Auto
• Taylor Refrigeration & A/C
• Six Mile Marina
• Outback Crab Shack
• Jones Excavation & Demolition, Inc.
Honors & Awards:
• Florida Coastal School of Law’s Founders Award, 2003
• Florida Coastal School of Law ATLA Regional Mock Trial Team, 2001 – 2002
• Florida Coastal School of Law ATLA Regional Mock Trial Team, 2002 – 2003
• Mock Trial Team Honor Board, 2001 – 2003
Professional Associations & Memberships:
• St. Johns County Bar Association
• Kid’s Bridge Visitation Facility Former Board Member
• Collaborative Law Group
• Law Office of R.J. Larizza, P.A. & Associates, Associate, 2004 – 2008
• Upchurch & Esposito, P.A., Associate, 2003 – 2004
• Pi Kappa Alpha